Friday, January 11, 2013

Shopping - Louis Vuitton Boots

This purchase was unfortunately not on sale. Although I quite like the idea of bying somethin on full price and knowing that two weeks later, I am not going to find it on the racks for half price.

I have brown leather boots already and was looking for something black, more versatile. In fact, I have gone from avoinding black and bying everything in all kinds of crazy colours, to actually going back to basics and appreciating the simplicity of something that does not always have to make any other statement than classical.

Here, me childishly happy about my new boots in the sofa.

 
I love the detailed work!



How much would you allow a pare of boots to cost given that they are "just" black ordinary boots that you could buy anywhere?

No comments:

Post a Comment